Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Jaegers are now Bloggers..well Liz is..

Alrighty. It's official. Liz is now a stay at home Mom which means.. you guessed it, lots of boredom in her down time. (I'm not gonna lie, there is some every once in a while). I am trying to break the habit of watching TV non-stop bc i have literally found a show to watch every hour that is in the day. If there isn't one i like i go to my DVR list. Anyway, i am trying to get back to basics and what that means is simple. Walks, Books, Parks, Fireplace Fires, and Journals- this blogging counts. I was always sick of the bulletins i posted on Myspace would disappear in that day so everyone would always ask what was new. As much as i do love my friends and talking with ANYBODY (without the baby talk voice) I would love to rule out the simple questions such as "How old", "Whats her name again?", "How do you spell that"... you know the good but repetitive questions. There is a lot to catch up on in my "journal" with my life thus far. *deep breath* Here i go- from age 0-18 i was known as Elizabeth Turner. 18- Present I'm Liz Jaeger. There, that was easy. Ill start new blogs telling my story in a clam shell.. wait. Hopefully ill learn the ins and outs with this and i know ill become best friends with it soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you got a blog! Can't wait to read all the updates!

    ReplyDelete