Thursday, June 11, 2009

4 yr wedding anniversary!


Four years ago on June 10th, 2005 My wonderful Husband and I tied the knot! I love thinking back to that day and remembering how excited, giddy, nervous, happy, etc.. we were! It's hard to believe 4 years later we are living in a brand new state with a brand new baby. Life happens too quickly sometimes! We were fortunate to have had those 3 years together before kids and we really did enjoy ourselves with fun spur of the moment trips and countless date nights we went on. *sigh* the good ol' days! =).

Unfortunately, we, again were not able to spend it together. It always seems to happen about this time of year Eric and I for military reasons have been separated. So far out of the 4 years we have spent one together which was last year...so sad. Enough about that, I would like to celebrate the milestones we have accomplished.

So I'd like to end with this quote I found that I thought was simple, but amazing...


"A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short"


To top it off, my sweet Husband sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.. I love you so so much and miss you more! Happy 4th sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment