Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What we've been up too...



A few things worth mentioning:

Days playing in the warm weather before it becomes intolerable.
Playing in the new above ground pool we we're dying for.
Letting Emme go crazy at the park with our Ace and lots of bubbles.
Letting Emme turn 17 months... I guess she can grow another month older... =(
Playing with her pal Ryleigh while Mom and Dad take some breaks with their pals.
Teaching Emme sounds, words, and songs. She likes to pretend and mimic with "da-das" and "Baaaabps".
Mom wearing out the word "no" and "put it back".
Enjoying her nap time and bedtime bc she still enjoys them.
Watching her from the daycare window at the gym while Mom works out. I melt when I see her playing with other kids.
Waiting for 4:30pm to roll around so I can tell her "Daddy's home" and have her squeal and run to the window to see his car pull up.
Seeing my two loves embrace everyday when he gets home from work.
Giving her a paper towel and watch her "clean" the house with Mommy.
Spending weekend mornings in bed with my family before we get up for the day.


Here are some pics from the last few weeks.


Babe and I out for a Mothers day date.. eating yummy BBQ and Baseball =)



Binki + Chips + Daddy= Emme Bliss

Mooshk and her Daddy

Teaching her young

No comments:

Post a Comment