Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Answers for some FAQ's

YES.

We are thrilled and happy to be pregnant.

YES.

We planned it.

Actually we planned for it a year ago, and actively tried for 7 months, but it wanted to happen now.

I am feeling amazing.
The only symptoms so far are tender girls, and smelling everything under the sun x's 10.

We ARE hoping for a boy this go round.
For some important reasons.

*Carry on the Jaeger name. (Eric is the last boy to have it)
*We have decided to have 2 children so one of each would be great.
*I can't picture myself as a Mom and not having a boy to raise.
ALTHOUGH-
Another girl would secretly make me very giddy.
I LOVE having a girl.
Sisters would be such a blessing.

We have decided on just one more for so many reasons. So many personal, just for our little family to know, reasons.

Here are a few you can know though.
* Moving around and being a Military family is hard enough. Being a Military Child (I hate the word Brat), you have to endure so much in life you need the extra love and support (especially if one parent is gone for an extended time.. then you need EXTRA love).
* Financially, I want to be able to give my Children whatever they need in life. We agree that our modest budget will allow a family of four... plus the Dog and the Cat... Which by the way, are most definitely included in all the following examples as well.
*Emotionally/Mentally, I could expand more but it would fall in the personal, just for our family to know, category ;). You get the idea.. esp if you're a parent.


And finally, I am 6 and a 1/2 weeks along.

Due date so far is September 12th.

My first appointment is set for when I'm 8 weeks along.
Which is bittersweet due to the fact my last pregnancy, 8 weeks was when my sickness started and was in full gear until 14 weeks. I am NOT looking forward to that. There is a chance that it might not happen this go round... but it's pretty fat.


I am so excited to update the blog with more details as they arrive.

Until then.

Tootles


No comments:

Post a Comment