Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby news


We have our C-Section date!
My Dr appointment went perfect today and Charlee is right on track measuring 5 1/2 lbs.
We also finally have a day to look forward too (the ONLY perk about having a scheduled c-sec).


September 2nd

Charlee was looking mighty cozy in the U/S with her head in my ribs on the right side. Of course if she does decide to flip before my c-sec date, I will still want to try a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean). Again, due to my uterus being a little different and having a funny shape, she is most likely going to make my ribs her pillow until she comes out.
So there we have it! Exactly 4 more weeks til little Missy is here!

I am a couple days shy of being 35 weeks and the last month has been pretty rough. I had a very smooth pregnancy up until the 3rd trimester hit. Ever since then though, wow. Sleeping is an absolute joke. I am having pretty bad hip pains at night that make me toss and turn more than normal. When I do lay on the right side, I feel like I am literally crushing her head. I have been reassured by my Dr a few times that she is safe but it's hard to think that when I can feel the outline of her head so distinctly- crushing my lung and ribs. And I still have 4 weeks of growth ahead of me.
Heartburn is every so often, but when it hits, it's no joke. Tums doesn't do it but I found that Milk does help a lot.
This heat is now getting to me! It took a couple months to change my good attitude sour, but it happened. August is usually the hottest month in Summer, so I plan to continue to do what I do best and stay in doors.
We have everything pretty much ready for her. I am having a Diaper Shower thrown for me on the 20th by my good friend, Maria. I didn't even know they had those so when she suggested it, I was thrilled. Pretty cool idea because honestly, that's all I need :)
I am SO much looking forward to seeing some family!!! Especially my Sister, Holly. She booked her ticket 10 min after I told her my C/S date.



Countdown is now only 28 days!


I thought this was too good not to share. I picked up some wooden letters to paint and....yeeaaah....


Here is the Mama at 34 weeks and 3 days.



<3

1 comment: