Friday, November 4, 2011

Charlee is 2 months!

SO much has happened in the last couple weeks!


Our poor Laptop is getting a boo boo fixed and we should have it back soon! That is where I work on my blog so to not have it is killing me! For the time being, I am using our pathetic Desktop that sounds like a train going by when it loads a page.


There is so much to talk about but that will have to wait until we get laptop back so I can upload more than one picture without crashing the computer ;) BUT for the time being I wanted to share Charlee Maeh's 2 month well baby appointment!





Here's what's NEW!



11lbs 5 oz Birth was- 7lbs 9 oz



22 inches Birth was- 20 1/4



Eats 2-3 hours during the day



Sleeps at night now for a solid 7-8 hour stretch!



She actually LIKES tummy time! She cracks up looking at herself in a mirror and always is smiling. She loves it when you bounce with her in your arm and sing a high pitch song. She loves baby talk and cooing right back to you.



She has outgrown 90% of her newborn stuff and even the 0-3 month stuff is getting snug.



She got her shots and that's always not fun but I can tell you it gets easier with the second child. Not THAT much easier, but easier non the less. I used to cry a little when Emme got hers. This time I had both my girls with me so no crying for Mama. Emme told the Lady who gave Charlee the shots "Baby didn't like the shots very much". I tried to warn Emme beforehand that when Charlee gets her shots she may cry but it's okay bc Mama will kiss her all better. I didn't want Emme scared thinking they were hurting her Sister. It worked, Emme helped Mama kiss Charlee's legs all better and it was all over before we knew it!



All checked out perfect for our little Miss. I talked to her Doctor about our Disney World trip we have planned at the end of the month and she saw nothing wrong with it. In fact, she is taking HER twin girls who were born MICRO-Preemie at 29 weeks to Disney around the same time as we are. They are only 4 months old too! She says she believes in the "walmart" method of exposing your kids rather than the "lock your kid inside all day" (which, since my baby has caught cold after cold is what I have been doing lately). Me personally, I think it's a little extreme of her taking her babies that young after being so premature, but hey, who's the doctor, right?


Regardless, we ARE taking our much needed Disney Vacation and I can't wait to frolic in Florida for a full week with my family!!



I can't put into words the amount of happiness this girl brings to me. Her airy coos and chuckles alone make you want to kiss her to death. She is such a joy to have and I can honestly say I have not had ONE negative thought about her. It's very powerful for me to say this for so many reasons. It means I am not only comfortable KNOWING I am human, therefore I make mistakes, It also means I am continuously growing as a person and a parent. Little things just don't bother me anymore as before I would let them completely overwhelm me. Having a baby in the house again has made me thankful all over again and left in awe of the wonderment of the miracle of life.



Most of all, I am SO SO SO Thankful I am enjoying my baby every second of the day!



I love you my sweet, wonderful Charlee Maeh!


No comments:

Post a Comment