Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011



I can't forget about one of my favorite Holidays!
I LOVE the Fall
The leaves changing
The smell of Pumpkin candles
&
Jacket and scarf season!



We picked our pumpkins this year at a cute little Church festival.
Emme was on a mission looking for the perfect size baby pumpkin for Sissy.


Miss Sass looking for Pumpkins : )




Just like last year, she loved all the baby pumpkins and wanted to take them all home



Waiting in line for her pony ride


"Patches" the pony
*which she still talks about. almost daily.


How pretty is this girl??


Face painting!


Her exorcist looking "Dora" haha

My beautiful family <3



Carving the pumpkins we picked with our neighbors


Hi Pierce and Tye :)


Shiloh carving her boys some pumpkins

Emme and her pal, Tye making silly faces


After carving the pumpkins we had a potluck BBQ and of course S'mores!


Emme and Daddy with S'more faces :)



Charlee Halloween night ready to Trick or Treat


Pumpkin belly


Ready to go Mom!


Emme, ahoy!

My little Pirate Princess


Papa and Emmers



Emme and Avery being too cute!!


We all had an absolute blast and made tons of memories!
I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment