Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here's to 25+ years to come!

I wanted to start by saying that I love my Husband very much. He is the reason I am the person I am today. Not only is he the best Husband a wife could ask for, with our new daughter, he has shown me the father figure I've always dreamed for my children. We have always adored the type of relationship we have built together. Having a baby has made it that much healthier. Although he is currently not with us on his birthday, I hope he feels the love and appreciation his family feels for him at home. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and are aching for him to return to us fast and safe. I thank the Lord everyday for the blessings He has shown our family and for keeping us safe. I know there isn't a lot I can do for him on this special day, but I hope the following will do... I have dug up 25 of my favorite memories with Eric over the years. (there are so many more i could have posted... ill save that for his 75th or something..). Sorry, some of them are not in chronological order. He knows when they took place and this is for him anyway...=) Hope you enjoy the stroll through the years and know that Emme and I love you very very much and cant wait to celebrate many many more birthdays with you. The best way to go through the pics is looking at them from the bottom -up.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY MY LOVE.... Daddy and 7 week old Emmelyn
Playing with Daddy

Good times, Babe.
My whole world

New Daddy with new Emme


Sky Diving!

Our snow hustler we built


My first time seeing snow.

Monster Truck in Alabama.

We know how to have a good time

New York City Valentines Day 03'


Coming home from Iraq 07'



Welcoming him off the bus from Iraq
I missed you too, baby.

Welcome Home Sweewee - Iraq 07'

Honeymoon in Florida on our way to Emerils for Dinner 05'


After dinner we found a little volleyball court and decided to play for a bit... In our Sundays best!

Mr. Incredible at Disney World on our Honeymoon 05'



Disneyland

Hello Handsome


In our first home with our first doggy, Butters.

Las Vegas 05'


Yup.

Smoochies

Taking engagement pics....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment