Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins for my Punkin


This is a wonderful time of year! Halloween in my second favorite holiday! (it would be #1 but for obvious reasons *cough Christmas cough* it's second). My sister, Holly, Emmers, and I were really looking forward to finding a great pumpkin patch out here.. We were determined! We ended up going to two. The first one was very much more little kid oriented and way to much chaos going on for my taste. We tried another the very next day. It was in Marble Falls, TX and it's called Sweet Berry Farm. It was so cute but very packed. We didn't mind that part though. We ended up getting one Cinderella pumpkin, a few gourds, a scarecrow, and 4 pumpkins... don't ask how we got everything home. I plan on making dinner in a pumpkin with one of them =). That's one of my favorite Halloween memories when i was a kid. Below are the pics of our days at the pumpkin patch!


Day one at the first pumpkin patch (thumbs down)

Emme and Mommy infront of the only cool thing there... the Silo.

Day two: Just getting to Sweet Berry Farm

Very festive, I think.

Emme getting into the spirit, too.

Cutie Pumpkin Pie!

Checking them out

My sweetie and I

She loved it!

Aunt Holly and Emme

She is such a cheeser.
Stuffing a Scarecrow!
Holly and her new man Jack.

Emme decided the pumpkins scared her! =)

About to leave. We had an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment