Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentimes Day


I think I'm a loved little girl.

BECAUSE:

I rode my pink pony in the new outfit Daddy bought for me

I went shopping with Mama and got millions of treats today

Then I went outside to play with the cool neighbor kids and played catch with them until it got too cold out.

Mommy told me I'm too young to be embarrassed that I went outside wearing my cool Shamu hat. Whatever that means...

Ate a very yummy dinner at a place where they made a "choo choo" train out of an onion and the fire from the grill almost got me! I ate a ton of fried rice and Mom and Dad were happy that I was eating and sitting still. Then came home and skyped with my family, opened MORE presents and MORE cards, then got in PJ's and danced with Daddy - my favorite thing to do.


Mommy said "I love you" millions more times than usual today.

Daddy couldn't stop hugging me.
It's okay cause I like it when he tickled my back.

I felt very loved today.




No comments:

Post a Comment