Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wait til you hear how exciting the 1st visit was

I filled out paperwork!!!


I also gave yet another pee sample and had my first round of blood drawn.

Some perks about the visit:

*Emme ate a candy cane and a sucker the entire visit keeping her nice and busy.. and sticky.

* I had most of my questions answered (the other ones have to wait til i'm assigned a dr at my next visit)

* The soap I used to wash my hands reminded me of my Grandma's bathroom and that made me happy.

Some not so perks about the visit:

* I thought I was at least going to hear the baby's heartbeat.. but we didn't do that.

* Paperwork and Bloodwork.. boring.

* Finding out my first ultrasound will be March 1st :(
(at least I'll be far enough along to see it moving and doing cool stuff)



All in all is was a good visit though. OB appointments need to start somewhere, right? March 1st will come with more exciting details, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment