Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just another day in paradise

We love us some Festivals!
This one was small and humble, but walking distance from our house!
It was a big deal for Emme, she was able to go on the rides for the first time
She had an absolute blast!!


See for yourself-




Daddy told E to put her hands up! Whoooo!


Daddy and Emme in the "Apple", as E would call it.

Daddy being silly with his girl.

More rides!!

Permanent grin on that face

Hands up!

Playing some soccer after the Festival (and after running out of tickets)

There she goes!

We can't wait for her to join her first team.

Making Daddy proud



She wanted Mama to play. I ended up kicking one right to the side of her face. I ruin everything... haha. It's a good thing she is the toughest little girl I know and she brushed it right off and went right back to playing...with Dad. Mom sat back down.



We have so much fun with this precious girl.




** I can't believe I almost forgot to say they has the YUMMIEST Mexican tacos there. I was in Heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment