Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mama's Helper



I love my Big Helper.

She will (most days) help me with anything Mommy is doing.

She cleans up her toys while singing "The Cleanup Song" Daddy taught her, with the cutest attitude about it... again, most days :)

So let me set up what happened the other day.
I was just finishing washing the pots and pans, when Emme pulled up her chair to help me.
I let her stand with me at the sink and "wash dishes" as long as she wants to and she loves it.
**This little girl in another life would have loved to be a Mermaid, she can't get enough to do with water.

With a few of her plastic dishes left in the sink, I let her go at it while I went into the laundry room to switch out some clothes.
I came back into the Kitchen to find this...






"Bath Mama, Bath".

She was entertained for a good hour in there.

Best part is-
I finished the laundry without having my big helper undo what I just folded.




This little girl loves water.

No comments:

Post a Comment