Saturday, July 9, 2011

Name Announcement!

Sorry to tease those who actually care what name we decided on...

Eric and I needed to tell family first then the ones who she will be named after.

Yep-

She is one very lucky lady to get 4 Women who will make up her middle name!

The name we chose for our baby girl will be


Charlee Maeh Jaeger


Eric and I instantly loved Charlee when we heard it. We weren't sure on the spelling, however. My Mother-in-law came up with the "lee" part and it fit so well.

Maeh is the tricky one : )

If you read it as "May" then you are the winner!!!

We wanted the middle name to have meaning and I believe we came up with something special.

We took the first letter of 4 very special people to create it.

M- Meredith (my little sister)

A- Ashlee ( Eric's sister)

E- Elizabeth (Me ;)

H- Holly ( my best friend/sister)

...And so "Maeh" was born : )

I am so excited to hang letters above her crib and decorate baskets with her name and just start actually calling her something!

We honestly thought we'd end up in the hospital with a little bundle in our arms and no name to give her.

Wheew.
I'm so glad we don't have to be in that predicament!


Alright, Charlee Maeh-

We are ready for you (although, please continue to cook a little longer)
and again for the billionth time-

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment