Thursday, September 22, 2011

It happened

Well, crap.

Miss Charlee woke up yesterday morning sounding like a little piggy with her stuffed up nose.

Luckily though her temp hasn't gone past 99.3 (remember the magic number for the ER and having those invasive tests done is 100.4)

I don't like that it's that close but I'm keeping a good eye on it.

She has her moments of being uncomfortable and letting Mama know it. My poor baby.

I watched a video online on how to properly suction a nose and that has made a huge difference so hopefully tonight wont be full of restless sleep for both Mama and Baby.

Please continue to say prayers that our precious 3 week old will have good health and specifically for that temperature to stay below 100.4

Our family would be so grateful.

PS- Both Emme and I are feeling MUCH better and Daddy only had a 24 hour bug



No comments:

Post a Comment