Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome Charlee Maeh

Day 1
Friday 5am- Dressed in gown ready to start IV's and the last of the paperwork





Enjoying my last couple hours of pregnancy and my last maternity picture


8:25 am Charlee arrives!


Looking so much like her big sister!


Minutes old and Daddy holding our baby



Weighing 7lbs 9 oz and 20 1/4 inches

Mamas first time holding baby


Our very special visitor Aunt Holly

The moment I've been envisioning for the past 9 months. Emme holding her baby sissy.


Daddy showing her to be gentle and nice


She took it very seriously and was in love with Charlee. Mom barely got a kiss hello!

Feeling how soft she was


Daddy and his girls

Big Sister kisses

Brand new Charlee

Dad becoming a pro again at burping





******************
Day 2- Saturday


The family going for a walk in the hallways. Giving Charlee a fun little ride






More kisses


Aunt Holly with her babies


Enjoying the walk by snoozing away


First family photo




What a big helper ; )


Being a patient little waiter while Daddy wraps Charlee up to give to Sissy again




In such awe

More kisses

She sang "I am a child of God" and "Twinkle Little Star" to her baby sissy



My two precious babies

Feeling her soft hair

Not wanting her turn to end : )

Our time in the hospital with very special people.



It's been about 36 hours since our hospital stay has started and what an a precious/happy/busy/tiring time it's been so far.
We are due to go home in the am. I can't wait to update more about our next to perfect visit! We are truly, truly blessed.

These photos are a VERY abridged story of what the last couple days have been like. When I am home and settled more, I will tell you the whole story.

Right now I have an adorable big cheeked newborn wanting to nurse again :)

2 comments:

  1. So I loved all of that! Can't wait to meet her! Hopefully sometime early next year we can make a visit that way cuz I'm missin ya veddy mucho! OH and I seen your hair was still looking fab! Unlike mine did haha =*}...congrats again pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Charlee is so precious! I'm glad that Emme is loving being the big sister! Hugs to all the ladies, and the Daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete