Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grandma Visits

Back in September we got to see the Jaeger's favorite person! Grandma Shur!
She flew in from Phoenix to spend a short but wonderful 5 days with us when Charlee was almost 2 weeks old. Unfortunately, that is the exact time the horrible sick bug infected Mama and Emme at the time. I felt miserable and Emme wasn't too hot herself. I was determined to try and tough through it! I have been looking forward to her visit since the pregnancy started! We love Grandma so so much!






During the visit we were able to show her around New Orleans and spend a gorgeous day there.
We went to the Aquarium (E's favorite!)
We ate lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (delicious!)
And we walked around Jackson Square and the French Quarter.
I'd like to point out that I was only 12 days postpartum when we took this trip! I recovered that much faster than the previous C-Section! I took it easy of course, but it was amazing to be able to walk all day and not hurt (that much anyway ;) I was very happy to be able to do that!


Grandma and Emmers with the Penguins


Jackson Square, New Orleans




My beautiful Mother in Law with the boogs



How gorgeous is this town??





Breathtaking Cathedral









It was a great trip we were able to enjoy before the next day hit and the house came down with the sickness!

We love and miss you Grandma so so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment