Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emmelyn is 5 mo!

AHH! Another month has come and gone! I def can't believe I can say that I have a 5 month old! She is for sure a handful and is keeping Mommy plenty busy while Dad's away. We miss him so much but are grateful that we get to talk or email most days. Today marks 3 weeks since he has left 23 to go! Enough about that though, this is about boogie!

She has wowed me in the following ways:
* She can sit unsupported (but tilts forward until her nose hits the floor)...
* She swam for the first time on Memorial Day with a floaty that held her well. It was too cold for her taste, even though it was HOT out.
* She is now eating cereal with veggies 2x's a day but still doesn't seem to care about it so much so we skip days sometimes.
* Her new favorite game is pulling Mommy's hair and not letting go and when Mommy shrieks she thinks it's hilarious! So I just let it happen...
* Her toes are now the favorite chew toy- since she discovered them they are always in her mouth!
* Still isn't too fond with sleeping "through the night" and wakes up every 3 hours to feed at night. Mom's def tired but I do what I do for meh babes.
* No weigh in this month but Mom is excited that she is still in 3 month clothes! For now at least.


I know there is much more, but that's all that comes to my frazzled mind! Again, baby book gets all the clear thoughts and memories for now!

Happy 5 months sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment