Friday, May 15, 2009

My Motivation

They say if you want to loose weight you have to do a couple things first. First decide on a realistic goal and second find motivation. What/Who do you want to do this for. Well i didn't really take that too seriously and just thought to myself "G, all of the above... i want to lose weight for my health, family, fit in clothes, etc..." Just recently i decided to narrow it down to two things so its more personal and specific.
I want to fit back in my wedding ring. Since being pregnant after the 7 month my hands became swollen and they have stayed that way!

And my little baby who i know wont stay little for long and i would love to be able to keep up with her and not miss out on anything!

1 comment:

  1. If you havent found a way to write down the food you're consuming babyfit.com is free and it's an amzing way to keep track of fitness/weight/food all in one. There's also a lot of supporting mama's there too!

    On another note one thing I always saw our patients do was go on a "diet" and not keep that diet for more than 6 weeks. I think you're smarter than that but just wanted to remind ya hehe.

    ReplyDelete