Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen

“I am one of his witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God’s Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way.” Elder Bruce R McConkie

My favorite LDS woman shared this on her FB profile today and it was all I needed to be in the Easter Sunday spirit we all should feel.

I am so thankful to my Savior for his atoning sacrifice. For giving us the gift we needed to return to our Heavenly Father.
He lives!

*Also*

I am thankful for my blessed family near and far.
I am so grateful for my Daughter, my Husband, and our blessing on the way.
I am grateful to have my Church and our friends we can turn to at any time.


1 comment: