Saturday, June 4, 2011

25 1/2 weeks



Here is little no name with her beautiful profile and her hulk hand :D

I LOVE my Dr and since I'm high risk, I have to get a growth scan ultrasound every month until she is born. The Doctor is very professional and you can tell she really loves her job. She was so sweet to Emme and carried on a full conversation with her to get her involved. I don't think Emme has ever talked to anyone that much besides family. When the US was almost over, Dr Baacke found little girls hand so she could show Emme her baby sissy was waving goodbye to her.

Everything is checking out PERFECT! Baby is measuring exactly to how far along I am. She weighs 1lb 12oz. And she is a MOVER! Holy cow she is an active one! I couldn't be happier with the progress and how smooth this pregnancy has been.
Baby's head is down, too! This may be silly to hear to other Mom's since it is still so early and the baby can do flips, etc.
My uterus is so special it does things differently!
It is shaped very odd and in most cases the baby stays either head up or head down during the remainder of the pregnancy.
This is why we are ecstatic baby girl is head down right now.
Ultimately it means I can have a safe, Vaginal birth this go round.
I go back for another US in a month and Dr says if she is still head down, it is a very good chance she will stay that way.
I will be 27 weeks in one more week which means I'll be in my 3rd and last trimester!


Let the heartburn begin!! (more than It has already)

99 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Oh-
WE STILL NEED A NAME!!

Seriously, I am losing sleep over this. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment