Sunday, June 12, 2011

6 years and counting


It's been 6 years!

wowzers.

They are really going by fast now.

Having a family I'm sure has something to do with that.

Unfortunately, the stars were aligned just right where no one was able to watch Emme for us. So we made due, and she went along with us on our hot date.

We tried a new Hibachi grill restaurant and fell in LOVE with it. We both agree it's even better than the place we loved in Texas, called Nami's. That's a pretty big deal, bc we loved Nami's.

Emme loves when we go to any Hibachi place ( and we love it too). She sits still, listens well, and interacts with the chef while he cooks. She gets a big kick out of it.

We had a great date and it ended up being a great night. Eric and I topped the evening off with a child asleep in her bed while we watched a movie.

I am so grateful for my Husband and all he does for our family.

Thank you for being everything I need in life.




*wanna see something cool? scroll back up to the picture and look at the clock on the wall. It broke a couple years ago and my Sister came up with a good idea of setting the "time" to our anniversary. 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment