Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spring cleaning list complete!

I just noticed the list I had hanging on the fridge is finally complete!
Yes, it took all Spring.
To be fair, I did turn a harmless Spring cleaning list into a nesting, particular, pregnant woman's "must be done perfect" list.

The two in particular that became the tedious tasks of the list was the setting up of the nursery and the photo albums/picture project. Each of those tasks alone became a list in itself.
The nursery is almost complete! A few decorations to hang and as soon as we figure out the name, I will hang letters over the crib to complete the room. Wheew- It's a good thing we have 10 weeks left!

Emme's room made the cut too!
It is finally complete! (pictures, curtains, and signs hung)





I know I'll create about 50 more things to do before baby arrives...
but for now, I am very happy with the no junk drawer, uncluttered, label marked house I keep.

"There is a place for everything"- Me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment