Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A picture of pictures

That is probably why I have over 2000 pictures taken in the last 2 1/2 years to sort.
I just can't say no to any pictures I take. I want to give them all a nice home.

I take my sim card full of 600 images promising myself I will print at MOST half.
I come home an hour later with about 559 new pictures.
I need help.
I have 30+ pics of the same pose. Ask me to narrow that pose to one? Might as well ask me to pick my favorite child.
I just can't do it. (although, to be fair and honest, Emme wins bc I haven't met miss no name yet ;)

So here I am, a month into this picture project. Sorting, writing detailed descriptions- sometimes 30 times on the same 30 looking poses- while putting them into beautiful photo albums. Which, by the way, aren't cheap - which makes my problem worse because I am very frugal.

I am determined to finish this task in the next month though! Preferably before baby comes or I swear it'll never get done. I am about 70% done giving all the pictures a nice, warm home in their very own adorable albums.

I hope I am able to get a grip on my snap happy finger soon or at least fix my inability to delete ANY photos.
Then again, there will be two precious little girls in the house soon.


I think I'm going to lose this one.

* Picture taken about half way through my picture project*

No comments:

Post a Comment